Please browse the rest of our site for in stock items (usually toward the tops of sections). We are reducing inventory on in stock items with special pricing and coupon deals.
From the Dr. Seuss Book Collection. Dr. Seuss Your Favorite Seuss. A Baker's Dozen by the One and Only Dr. Seuss. From his very first book to his very last book, here in one big volume are 13 classic Dr. Seuss stories, everyone?s favorites. All of the words and virtually all of the illustrations are included. Each story is prefaced by a short essay by someone whose life was changed by Dr. Seuss or who is simply an unabashed admirer. Also included are photographs of Dr. Seuss, memorabilia, and original sketches from his books. The stories included are: And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street, Horton Hears a Who!, McElligot?s Pool, If I Ran the Zoo, Happy Birthday to You!, Dr. Seuss?s Sleep Book, Yertle the Turtle, The Cat in the Hat, How the Grinch Stole Christmas!, Green Eggs and Ham, The Lorax, The Sneetches, and Oh, the Places You?ll Go!Theodor Geisel (a.k.a. Dr. Seuss) was born March 2, 1904, and died September 25, 1991. With introductory essays to each story by:
- Barbara Bader, Author and Critic
- Stan and Jan Berenstain, Creators of The Berenstain Bears
- Audrey Geisel, Widow of Dr. Seuss
- Peter Glassman, Children?s Bookseller
- Starr LaTronica, Children?s Librarian
- John Lithgow, Actor and Children?s Book Author
- Barbara Mason, Kindergarten Teacher
- Richard H. Minear, Author of Dr. Seuss Goes to War
- Christopher Paolini, Author of Eragon
- Charles D. Cohen, Author of The Seuss, the Whole Seuss, and Nothing but the Seuss
- Pete Seeger, Folksinger
- Christopher Cerf, TV Writer, Composer, and Producer
- Lane Smith, Children?s Book Illustrator
Format: Hardcover, 368 pages.
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers.
Recommended age range: 5-9 years.
Dimensions: 1.3 x 9.2 x 12 inches.